For the past 4 years I haven't lived in one place for more than 6 months. I often have this feeling that makes it difficult to be productive. I never can get into a routine, that allows me to be more efficient. By the time I do, I'm ready to pack my stuff and head off someplace else. I always say things i want to do on a regular basis, and integrate into my daily routine...but i don't have a routine to begin with. So i forget about it and say "When i settle someplace, ill be able to do that...". But sometimes i think if I actually will do it...or if I'm just making excuses for not doing certain things.
I will find out. I will be in LA this Thursday and plan on staying there for a few years. We will see. I want to exercise more and build some muscle where i lost it in my shoulders after i broke my body several years ago. Need consistency.
I want you to check out a song/video i like. Reminds me of 'Goodness'.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment